I’m inviting a few people to a pre-launch viewing of Super Simple and Photo Resizer. Everything is working and ready to go. Of course I will be updating things as normal, and there are a few things that I still want to change or tweak. But overall, it’s looking good.
I suppose that there are 2 unique things about the site that set it apart from others:
- Simplicity – It is focused on simplicity and not on massive functionality.
- Transparency – I will be posting in-depth about the site here at Cynic.me.
So far I’ve posted a small amount about the site and software here, but not much and not in much detail. From here on in I’ll be more explicit with details about programming, marketing and philosophy.
Some things I’ll be addressing in future posts are:
- OpenCandy and privacy issues
- Graphics, design, and purchasing artwork
- Revenue models and specifically ad supported software
- Licensing components
- Software protection
- Automatic software updates
- Robosoft and PAD
- Off-site SEO
And of course other things as well. Don’t expect all of that inside of the next day or so. It will take me a while to work through those. Some topics are highly technical and will take time to get through.
In any event, I hope that Super Simple is useful, and that Photo Resizer fills that niche need to just get the job done fast for people.